Saturday, March 29, 2014

Musing, and Perusing the Amusing...

I have snot in my nose, and it doesn't smell like a rose, I can smell my own snot, it smells like boogers.  Can you fathom the fact?  And imagine that!  When the room smells like cat, and the house smells like dog, and the bathroom smells like ass...

People still like to fly aboard airplanes, even though airplanes have fallen from the sky and people have been killed and maimed, people still climb aboard, taking their lives into their hands, and praying to their gods, they clamber inside the great aluminum birds and set out for adventure...  Cross oceans of water, in search of tomorrow, and dreaming a theme of their journey... Better get a good attorney, your family might want to sue the airline later.

I don't fly.  I don't fly because planes tend to fall out of the sky.  I still remember flight 401, flight 427, flight 800, flight 592, flight 103... I was on a plane ride once in my life, on an Eastern Airlines L1011, when I was ten. (I refer you once more to flight 401...) Once was enough for me. I could see the clouds being sucked into the left engine.  I didn't see any gremlins on the wing, but I wasn't looking for them, either.  I won't tell you if I saw anything grey and metallic-looking, you can speculate on that, if you like.

Suffice it to say, I have no desire to fly aboard a commercial airliner.  Nor do I have any reason to.  That's why we have highways.  You may want to run off the statistics now about air safety vs highway safety, blaw-blaw-blaw... Don't bother.  I know all of that.  Bottom line: Trucks and cars don't fall from the sky! They are already on the ground!  Yes I know I could get gooshed like a grape at 100 miles an hour, {or 90, or 80...} But I'll take my chances.  When I'm driving, I'm in control of my vehicle.  I'm not flying that airplane.  Also, as I've pointed out earlier, even if I have to swerve into the grass, or whatever, at least I'm already on the ground, so there's no chance of falling 30,000 feet.  There's also slim to zero chance of Abdullah The Goatfucker hijacking me with a boxcutter and forcing me to drive into a building.

My sincere apologies and sympathy for anyone who lost a loved one on 9/11/01.  But Abdullah The Goatfucker wasn't acting on his Islamic fanaticism alone, he had lots of help.  Inside job.  False-flag operation.  Search a film entitled Loose Change, and watch it.  I have been gifted [or cursed with the gift?] with the ability to see and identify bullshit, especially official bullshit (AKA propaganda) and I have a well-honed distrust of all things pertaining to government.

Hatred is a strong word.  There are many types of hatred, most of it fear-based. (ie: racial/ethnic hatred, for instance..)  But the bitter loathing and contempt that I hold for all forms of "authority", for the king, and for the money-man, for the CEO and for the mallguard, for every thug who hides behind a badge, and every power-mad politician, this is a special kind of hatred.  Born of, "Who the fuck are you to give me orders, motherfucker?!" and "Who has the right to force their will upon anyone else?" this hatred is fact-based.  I recognize no form of "authority" and I bow before no one.
You can kill me, but you cannot make me bow.

Crazy Horse.  William Wallace.  True Heroes are seldom seen, few and far between, and we are in sore need of one now.  How many are willing to fight "authority" to the death?  I am.  I want Humanity to be better seven generations forth from this one, and fascism stands in the way of that.
This must be dealt with.

There.  I went from smelling the boogers in my nose to fighting for freedom in seven paragraphs.  That says a lot about where my mind is actually at.  Though I attempt to lighten things up with nonsensical humor, the truth remains.  And where is the plane?  Who knows?  Not me.  I can speculate with the best of them, but speculation is still only speculation, and most of it is horseshit since it can't be backed up with evidence...  Horseshit is hard to wipe off your boot, and it tends to stink.

I'll close with this:
Guess what...

No comments:

Post a Comment