Saturday, December 13, 2008

12-13-08, 04:00am

Hello, & welcome to my blog. Here in this blackness you will find the rantings of a pissed off indigenous human of Turtle Island. Some will be graphic. I will endeavor to be as truthful as possible, so don't try to say you weren't warned. This is a work in progress, so expect changes. Change is a Good thing, contrary to what most folks tend to believe.

Call me a "conspiracy theorist" if you choose to, I don't really care what labels people try to hang on me, because I know who I am, I try to look at things realistically, and if you don't agree with my viewpoints, then why the hell are you reading my blog in the first place?

This is an experiment as well as a place for me to sound off. I want to see, after I send the address to some friends of mine, if word of mouth will lead to a wider range of readers. ??

The opinions & viewpoints herein are mine and mine alone, I'm not affilliated with any organization. However, should you happen to agree with them, (some will, some won't) then please feel free to comment as such, and don't be affraid to share with your friends.

Ok... Here Goes:

Why are we destroying our home??
Mother Earth is our Home! Why are we destroying Her? Do people not realize that if we destroy Mother, we all perish along with her? Or are they so self absorbed that they don't care? I think some are too stupid to care, these are the ones who believe everything the television and newspapers tell them to believe. Or they believe whatever the religious leaders tell them to believe, "...There is only one way, & this is it..." "...Our scriptures, our prophets are the only true ones..." Well, let me state right here & now that I have an extremely low tollerance for bullshit, and I can usually spot it fairly easily.

I know a guy who used to be a good friend, before he became "Christian", now I can barely reason with him, because they've brainwashed his mind with an assload of shit. When I tried to warn him about destroying Mother, he actually told me: "Well, it doesn't matter if we destroy the planet, cause we'll all be raptured" ....BULLSHIT! If we destroy our only Mother Earth, we'll all be DEAD!! Of course, we need to look at what the word rapture means, don't we? Hmm... I just looked in two dictionaries, and can't seem to find it, I wonder why? Webster online says it means "a feeling of overwhelming extacy, a state or experience of being carried away to another plane of existence, or gaining knowledge of the divine..." (I'm paraphrasing, but that's the gist of it.) Huh... well, if that's the case, then I've experienced "rapture" on several ocasions, & usually sex, or halucinogens, or both were involved. But doesn't "rapt" indicate a violent death? I mean, a "raptor" is a bird of prey, right? ...anyway... This is just indicative of the kind of brainwashed minds we are dealing with here. Somewhere in the Bible it says something to the effect of "God gave man dominion over all the animal kingdom..." I do not agree with that statement. But, unfortunately, a lot of people do. They also think that man has dominion over all other forms of life, including other men, if they are of a less-respected social standing. (More bullshit) This is the root of slavery, racism, sexism, terrorism, caste-ism, fascism, rich-man poor-man, kings & queens & guillotines, politics, money, in short, socioty as we know it, ie: western "civilization". (Ding-ding: problem) Truth: The human animal is comprised of the same dna as every other life form, which is made of the very same atoms & sub-atomic particles as the rocks & water & dirt. From dust to dust, as the saying goes. So, then, what gives humans dominion over anything? Is it our ability to reason? Because a fuckin chimp can reason too. So can a wolf. So can a bear, an eagle, a bison, a dog, a cat... Then you get your idiot assholes who insist that other animals don't have emotions. Bullshit again! Canines are a perfect example here, because dogs usually wear their emotions right out in the open. Most animals do. Man is the only animal who tries to cover his feelings up intentionally. Man is also the only animal capable of lying. Think about it for a minute...

So we have all these religious leaders, all these heads of state, all these billionaire multi-national corporations, all exploiting Mother Earth for their own greed, lying to everyone along the way, calling it "progress" (there's an interesting word, ain't it?) as the human race becomes progressively greedier, decietful, exploitative, meaner, more inhuman by the minute. Does that alarm you? Because it certainly alarms me.

Man, in his ever greater lust for power & possessions, is becoming less spiritual almost continuously. As a race, we've forgotten our most basic purpose, our reason for existing in the first place, our main responsibility, & our birthright.. That being to protect and care for Mother Earth, & ALL OUR RELATIONS!!! If I sound angry, it is probably because I am. I'm fuckin pissed off at the majority of the human race, and if I were a god, I'd seriously consider wiping most of them out entirely, starting over with the ones who can comprehend the truth. So, thank all your gods that I am not a fuckin god. I'm a man, with the same human fallabilities as anyone else, and I have no intention of causing any harm to anyone. My objective is the betterment of all life, and restoration of respect for Mother Earth, thru understanding. We are all Spiritual Beings having a mortal, physical experience.

--Crazy Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment