Friday, November 23, 2012

Live The Revolution...

Never Bother A Guy When He's Eating A Pie. You May Not Like The Results.


I just read a story on another blog about a lady in Tennesee who got threatened by a cop for letting her kid ride a bike to school. Just one more example of the NWO police state running amuck.
It seems that ossifur porky thinks all kids should be forced to ride busses. I think ossifur porky should have his air conditioned Crown Vicky taken away and be forced to walk a beat, like cops used to do, back when cops were cops and not stormtroopers.

This incident happened sometime last year, so I would hope that it has been resolved by now, and I hope it was resolved in favor of the mother, and not the swine.

It got me to thinking, though. (Imagine that!) I remember when my daughter was little, we had her to the doctor's for a routine checkup, on a hot summer day. She was wearing a diaper and a onezie. Some mean-tempered, nosy woman hollered at us, something to the effect of, "How dare you bring that baby out with no clothes on!" And my reply was, "Why don't you mind your business?!" We thought nothing more of it, until a few days later, when CYS (Children & Youth Services) came knocking on our door. My wife invited them in, and they proceeded to stick their noses into our business, open cabinet doors, walk thru every room, etc. I asked them what the hell they thought they were doing, and they said that they had gotten a report of alleged "neglect" and were investigating. I asked them the name of the acuser, and they said they couldn't give out that information. I said, "Well, you can obviously see that we take good care of her, so whoever called you was lying. I'd appreciate it if you would leave now." And ushered them out of the house. They said they would return for a follow-up in two weeks. When they returned two weeks later, we went out onto the porch and told them to go away and not come back. We did not let them inside the second time. That's how you deal with the government, very curt, direct, and to the point. "Leave me alone, get the fuck off my property, and don't come back." Period.

The government has gotten way out of control. We need to start standing up for ourselves and fighting back. Rights are not granted by governments, rights are our rights by birth. Governments have no business depriving us of them. The "Patriot Act" is one of the most un-patriotic pieces of totalitarian shit ever designed. It harks back images of Soviet Russia under Joseph Stalin. Don't bend over and offer them the anal lube, stand up, man up, spit in their faces, and tell them to fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment